Thursday, September 19, 2013

2014 Race Calendar

It seems far too early to already be deciding which races I'm going to attend in 2014. But, 2014 is going to be another big year for me so I've got to get it all laid out now! Of course, things are apt to change (as they always do) before the next season arrives but this is what I've got so far:

May 18: Rev3 Knoxville - Probably Olympic distance (I have to prove myself here!)
June 15: Rev3 Williamsburg - Probably 70.3 distance (I'm not the only one that has things to prove here!)
July 7: General Smallwood Sprint (please don't let it be 112 degree "feels like" temperature again!)
August 17: Luray Sprint (hoping for no cramps!)
Sept: Rev3 Cedar Point 140.6 (Going for time this year!)

What does YOUR calendar look like for next year? Share some of your favorite races with me!



1 comment:

Miro said...

I thought your said "Hoping for no camping" at Luray.