As part of my journey, I decided I would no longer lay around in my bed all morning (7 am...) but would start getting up NO LATER than 6 am. There is so much that can be done in just that one hour but, when I get up even earlier I feel like I've made great strides in getting my life back on track. So, what has changed in just these four days?
- There aren't piles of laundry to be cleaned
- There aren't dirty dishes in the sink (although there will be in about 30 minutes when my kids wake up!)
- Candles are lit early in the morning making the house smell fresh (this is something I really love!)
- Floors are vacuumed.
- Business projects have been completed.
- The stack of paperwork on my desk has been organized.
- HEALTHY breakfasts have been fixed (typically cereal is part of our morning ritual. Not now!).
- Started blogging more.
And...all it took was waking up an hour early for only the past four days. Imagine what I'll accomplish in the next 26 days!
If you had an extra hour in the day how would you spend it?