Monday, February 4, 2013

In Honor of Robin

Being new to Team Rev3, I've not had the pleasure to meet most of them yet. But, with the hundreds of emails, Facebook and Twitter posts a week I already feel so connected to many of them.

One of my teammates, Michael, was hit very hard this week. He and his three lovely little daughters were devastated by the sudden loss of his beautiful wife. It is hard to know what to say in a situation like this but I just wanted to take time to honor this woman.

I may have never known Robin but here are the things I DO know that her friends and family have shared...

- She was RADIANT.
- She was a loving wife and mother
- She was loved by her friends and family
- She was a hard worker
- She was "beautiful, vibrant, fun & kind"
- She always had a "kind word" and an "open heart"
- Her "positive outlook, friendliness and kindness were infectious."

...and more than anything...she has gone too soon and she will be greatly missed.

Praying for your heart to heal....



No comments: